Want to get rid of stretch marks?
Then you’re in the right place.
Because today, I’m going to reveal 5 simple ways to get rid of your stretch marks, fast.
But let me say this right away:
I’m NOT going to bore you with 3 fat paragraphs explaining what stretch marks are.
Instead, I’m going show you how to actually get rid of your stretch marks.
1. Spread Aloe Vera Over Your Stretch Marks
Aloe Vera keeps your skin moist, which is important for treating your skin fast and effectively.
(This is why you find aloe vera in many beauty products)
Here’s how to use aloe vera to treat your stretch marks:
- Remove the thorn and peel off the skin.
- Slice the flesh into small pieces and grind it with a blender.
- Now you have an Aloe Vera gel to apply on your body.
- Apply on the stretch mark and gently massage for two minutes per day (after taking your bath).
- It is best to allow it to air dry. If it feels to sticky, wash with warm water.
2. Use Coconut Oil
Coconut oil increases blood flow to your
It also helps your skin retain its elasticity and suppleness.
Here’s how to use coconut oil to remove your stretch marks:
- Cut a coconut in half, and use a scraper to extract the flesh.
- Chop the flesh into small pieces
- Shred them in a blender at medium speed. Add some hot water if necessary.
- Pour into a jar over a strainer.
- Leave the jar in the fridge overnight. (This allows separation of coconut milk and oil)
- Scoop out the curd from the jar. (This is the solidified coconut oil)
- Place them in a saucepan, turn on the stove for low-medium heat.
- While stirring frequently, cook for 1 hour.
- Let it cool down for 15 minutes, and pour over a coffee filter to extract oil.
- Apply this oil twice a day on stretch marks until you see improvement.
3. Apply Stretch Mark Oil Twice a Day
Applying stretch mark creams is one of the FASTEST ways to remove your stretch marks.
(You can see results in as little as 3 weeks)
Here is a before & after picture of a lady who used a stretch mark cream on her butt:
4. Massage Your Skin with Black Tea
Black tea massage is a highly effective and fast way of getting rid of stretch marks at home.
Because it is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants which help decrease in cell damages and control skin pigmentation.
Black tea massage directions:
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt and 2 tablespoons of black tea powder.
- Dissolve the black tea powder in warm water.
- Add salt and then boil it for about 2 minutes.
- Let it cool down for 30 minutes.
- Apply on affected areas of your skin 3 times a day.
See results in about 3 to 4 weeks.
5. Use LAVENDER Stretch Removal Oil
Lavender essential oils are one of the best and fastest ways to totally remove scars from your skin.
Lavender contains Linalool and Linalyl; these two composites are still used in the pharmaceutical industries to produce creams for scars, stretch marks, skin ageing, Acne.
This essential oil usually works within 3 weeks but there are testimonies of people who used it and it worked within 7 days.
The most important factor is your skin type but you will definitely see changes.
How to Use Lavender essential oil to treat Stretch Mark
- Bath with warm water, this will open your skin pores.
- Pour a bit of the Lavender essential oil on the stretch mark and massage it till it blends with the skin.
- Repeat twice in a day (Evening and Night).
- Continue till you see improvement.
Make sure you apply original Lavender essential oil.
You can buy original Lavender oil from here.
Which of these methods worked for you? We would like to know in the comment section.